SHIPPING + TERMS OF SALE
SMALL BATCH DECORATIVES
- AN ONLINE SHOP -
At this time, we ship with Canada Post. Please contact ahead of time if you would like a different carrier considered.
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you have any questions about a shipped order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email and question.
Question on your shipped order or shipping in general?
Some pieces are available for local delivery only due to size and/or delicateness. Pick-up is at the shop of Winterberry Lane, located at 3487 Wyecroft Road, in Oakville. The operating hours and days are fluid and fluctuate based on seasons, holidays and scheduled events. You must contact us before coming with your confirmation email 'ready for pickup' and ensure the item(s) are there and the ship is open.
Some pieces are available for local delivery only due to size and/or delicateness.
During checkout, there are two options for local delivery. One is 'Delivery - Free!' which is available if you are flexible with delivery of your item so that we can bundle yours with our other deliveries to consolidate our driving trips, and fewer carbon emissions than making separate trips.
We care greatly for the state of our environment today and tomorrow. Here are some of the ways that we intentionally do our part to be sustainable in every day practices:
- carbon neutral shipping
- operating energy efficient equipment; lights
- waste reduction; minimize paper usage
- upcycling storage vessels of glass + wood
- natural; non-toxic cleaning materials
- delivery route optimization + consolidating (best route with bundled deliveries for less separate trips to lower emissions)
- sustainable products - decorating in a green way with items that already exist vs. mass production
- packaging materials made from natural materials, recycled, and biodegradable - current specific considerations: compostable mailers, biodegradable honeycomb packing paper, eco-friendly paper packing tape, and recyclable cushion wrap
We do the work to get your parcels to you in time (if not a little earlier!)
On occasion we may experience delays or service disruptions with transport + shipping due to:
- extreme weather,
- labour shortages or strikes
- supply chain issues
Please note that once an item has shipped the conditions + speed of delivery are beyond our control. For the quickest update we suggest following the tracking number when applicable, contact the shipper directly or communicate your concern with us and we will also support your inquiries and contact them on your behalf!
Question on your orders delay or delays in general?
We do not accept returns and we do not offer exchanges. Please see our return policy page for more information.
What happens if my item is damaged during shipping?
We snap a photo of your of your parcel in tact before it's journey, should your parcel arrive damaged kindly:
- email us within 48 hours of receiving the item
- email a photo(s) of the item in its regular shipped packaging and of the damaged areas
Email Us Here